60s To Escape 60s To Escape

This would have been ok if the zombies couldnt walk through walls, I was trying to block them off by rotating the walls strategically but no. they walked through solid matter and killed me. :(

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Awesome

I managed to get a speed run of 2.47 :) is that good?

flashygoodness responds:

It's good to me. :) My personal best is 2:28.

2099 2099

Hold on..

If you are the last person alive, who the hell is the person to tell you, you are the last guy alive at the start?

hmmmm

newho alright game. was a bit of fun.

Epos Epos

Truelly Epic

This was one of the most fun games i've ever played on NG. Purely because I loved everything about the game.

Found a few bugs where the sound would just cut off mid battle and that ruined the atmosphere! However I liked this game because I managed to beat it, after hours of trying different combinations to figure out each boss's weak spot.

Reading peoples comments about how they cant beat a certain boss just makes me laugh... FIGURE it out people! :)

Horn was dissapointingly easy though, the hardest boss by far was the TIK guy or whatever?

Also I wish I had some way of knowing which legendary characters i'd killed so I knew which lands still needed to be completed.

Dangerous Boulder... ROFL That had me in stitches for hours!

Great work

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

woot

My record is around 500k + and i havnt bought the best cannon yet.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Space-tastic!

This was simply fantastic!

I was bored at the start and thought this was just another pointless flame that got through the portal.

Then the epic game play! and sure piss take satire!!! hahaha x

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Great

I had to play this twice! and figured out the whole make a maze thing! with just vulcan turrets!

Make them zigzag around the whole level FUN FUN FUN

good work shame the 2nd sucked ass

Xeno Tactic 2 Xeno Tactic 2

Tough but fun

Worthy of a 6. The graphics are not what im typically used to, but they work.

Nice job on the SFX and the feel to the game was good but there was no "oomph" to the game x

Turret Defence 2 Turret Defence 2

Loved it!

A very unique physics engine! great work. I loved the environment but it was a HARD game an thats what made it enjoyable. Great work

Final Fortress Final Fortress

NOt great

The concept wasgood, but i didn't think the music fitted. The enemies got boring. and it cost too much to repair the units.also there was no ENERGY in the game i couldnt "feel it"