The Eidolon The Eidolon

fantastic, but if i hadnt already seen event horizon, i'd have really liked this.

Aqua HD Aqua HD

Seriously moving, fantastic work.

Dah Blizzard of Oz Dah Blizzard of Oz

This was funny at first... but the background music started to really do my head in after a while. Should have been shorter and it woudlnt have lost its comedic appeal after 3 minutes.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This was unbelievable. I wish this was a film.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Awesome

Great work :)

Pentagon n' Oval Pentagon n' Oval

lol

Despite my theory on the cause of all of these, yours by all makes the grade.

The point of these flashes are obvious, it's a ploy by NG staff, why or for what cause is yet unknown but im sure in all due time we will know, otherwise so many of the great animators would not have been part of it, AND they all make front page.

good job swain. xx

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Something fishy

Ive noticed all the top artists are making these. I think there is a huge scandal and semi-hoaks going on here. I think NG planned the release of these, as a joke in a sureal artistical world. to maybe prove art is art in all shapes or forms. regardless of visual appeal somthing can still be popular, and this proves it.

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Again Great

A well deserved 9, i never give out 10's because i dont think anything can ever be perfect. You however Mr Swain! have earned what i give!

Always a loving fan of Blockhead. Keep up the amazing work x

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Inspiring

I loved the music flash collaboration. Fitted Very well indeed. I can definately picture this in my head already without the flash.

One thing. I did NOT like the plot twist of him being a velociraptor. LOL I can understand magic and other things being aceptable in a theme of this kind. But I was expecting MORE in the terms of an Urban style Arabian setting. other than that ti was extremely good. Why you didnt win i dont know?

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Very Good and Depicts the Original Well

When I mean the Original I do not mean the Adaptation of Disney, or any Fair Tale I mean the original Short Story, where there is much, Rape, Gore and Death designed to teach children the dangers of not just woodland animals but of course trusting people too easily.

But onto your Flash, as a piece of flash it was terrific. Well drawn, smooth and in places professional attention to detail. I was impressed that you voiced it yourself (im guessing) unless you have many female voice actors that sound like you HA!

I did however like the music you chose to accompany the animation (all It needed was a puppet on a tricycle and I would have been happy)

All in all expert flash well deserving of a 9.